Up Close & Personal: Sophie
If you follow SlimKitty, then you know our friend Bert (the food obsessed cat). You may not know that Bert has a cat sister named Sophie. Sophie is a real beauty, as you can see by her picture and we are lucky that she took time from her day to allow us to interview her. Without further ado, please meet Sophie:
- How did you get your name? My full name is Miss Sophie, but I just go by Sophie. Mom named me after the leading woman in the British comedy Dinner for One that is really popular in Germany every New Year’s Eve.
- How long have you lived with your family & do you get along with your siblings? I was adopted at about a year old, with my cat bro Bert who was about three, from the Humane Society on October 29th, 2008. Bert and I play chase sometimes or watch birds together. I live with three dogs too, but I don’t really like dogs, so I stay clear of them when I can. The dogs leave me alone because they know I don’t care much for them.
- What is your favorite thing to eat and why? I like Party Mix cat treats the best. I’m not big on eating, which is good as it helps me keep my nice figure.
- What do you like to do for exercise? Most of the time I just lie around looking pretty with my paws up, but sometimes I watch birds and chatter at them, sometimes Bert and I fight or chase each other. I’m not real into exercise.
- What’s the biggest mischief you’ve ever done? I don’t get into mischief. Believe me, my brother Bert does enough mischief for about one hundred cats! I sometimes steal Emma’s dog bed in the front window so I can be super comfy when I watch birds at the feeder, but I leave if she wants it back. Mom says I’m the ideal kitty because I’m so well behaved and trouble free.
Thanks for joining us today Sophie – come back anytime!